Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet Life

I had to put up a sweet picture of Lola to go with my title....
She used to sit in the sink while I got ready all the time, but lately she just wanders around the counter top meowing and trying to get me to pet her, or sits right outside the bathroom door and messes with Izzie. So when she sat in the sink last night, it made me all nostalgic and I had to take a pic.

So I'm done with medical school, FINALLY! Its been a long 4 years, but worth every penny, and late night, and tear, and fight with Andrew, and....well you get it, it was hard.

Now, to celebrate being done, I've spent the last two days doing a lot of my favorite things. I've slept in, cuddled with my girls, gone to eat lunch with Andrew at our favorite sushi restaurant in Clear Lake, Tokyo Bowl, taken the girls for a long nature walk at a new park they've never been to before, gone to eat Mexican food with some of my favorite friends, and gone to get a lovely massage. Now I just need to find a place to lounge around by a pool to get a nice tan before I go on my cruise...

Pretty Sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment